Brendon Burchard Millionaire Messenger
This book by Brendon Burchard Millionaire Messenger, is a New York Times Bestseller and was copyrighted in 2011 – but don’t let that fool you. The content in this book is as relevant today in 2018 as it was then!
The Millionaire Messenger Review that follows concentrates on the building of your own Expert Empire – but there is MUCH MORE value in this book.
Maybe you are asking: “What is Millionaire Messenger?”
Brendon Burchard Millionaire Messenger
Brendon starts this book by telling you of the car accident he survived years ago in the Dominican Republic – He was a young man at the time (of course to me, he still is, since I am a few years older than he is now)
Faced with his own mortality, he emerged to become one of the most sought-after writers and speakers in the personal and professional market today.
In The Millionaire Messenger, Brendon explains how everyone is an expert in their own right. Your experiences in life have brought you to expert status in at least one area – maybe several. The thing is, you are an expert in whatever you do, as long as you know more than the person you are sharing the knowledge with.
Whatever you know – if you know more about it than the next guy or gal, to them you are the expert.
(You can get The Millionaire Messenger pdf download excerpt of the chapter we will discuss in detail here: http://www.millionairemessenger.com/docs/MillionaireMessenger-Chap5Excerpt.pdf – This is Brendon Burchard’s site, not an illegal download site.)
This book helps you to discover where your expertise really lies – what you know – and then gives some instruction on how to turn that into YOUR MESSAGE.
You can become a Millionaire Messenger. If you know anything about Brendon, you realize that he is an amazing teacher, mentor, motivator – along with a host of other things – what you may not realize is that you can also become that Messenger.
Taking the specialized knowledge that you own, and turning it into a message that helps others is what can bring you to a Millionaire Messenger status.
This book walks you through the shroud of the “guru curtain” – even though he is not really fond of the term ‘guru’ himself. He shows you that you don’t have to have a following of millions or even thousands of people to be seen as the go-to person in the market you thrive in. Sharing your message – in and honest and sincere way – will bring followers to you.
Your end-game is not to try to sell everything under the sun to the masses. Your end-game is to share with people how they can make their lives better by giving them valuable content that impacts them on a level that impacts their business or their own personal existence.
Once you understand this mindset of giving, you will find that your audience is happy to pay you for your insights. Giving it away sounds counter-intuitive – but consider this scripture passage:
Luke 6:38 “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full–pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”
The premise (and promise) of giving and receiving is solid.
Again, to follow along, you can get the Brendon Burchard Millionaire Messenger pdf excerpt of chapter 5 here for no charge at all: http://www.millionairemessenger.com/docs/MillionaireMessenger-Chap5Excerpt.pdf (You may be able to locate other excerpts by searching “The Millionaire Messenger Free Download” in your browser – But, please respect Brendon Burchard’s work and don’t download it from an illegal site.)
In Chapter 5, Brendon lays out the 10 steps to building an Expert Empire:
- Claim and master your topic – if you love a specific topic, that’s great – but you cannot “phone it in” – you must learn, breathe and sleep this topic – if you haven’t mastered it, you can’t own the expert status in monumental proportions. You can still teach, but you will hit a level you cannot expand beyond, unless you grow with the topic itself. Don’t limit yourself by trying to take the easy way out… or in…
- Pick your audience – who are you trying to reach with your message? Identify the people who a) you want to teach and b) who want your knowledge. You might be the best at writing copy, but if you target people who love watercolor painting, you will spin your wheels trying to resonate with them.
- Discover your audience’s problems – What do they need to know or learn? What can you bring to them that will truly improve their business or their life?
- Define your story – How are you going to reach them? Brendon begins this book with the story of his car accident and his realization that he needed to BE MORE. What is your story?
- Create a solution – You know your audience and their problems. Do you have a practical solution that they can put into play? If your solution is not actionable, it doesn’t help. Whether you provide a solution in a 10-step format or a paradigm shift, it must be something that your audience can DO to change their trajectory. It doesn’t need to be earth-shattering although it could be. It just needs to be something that they can put into practice and recognize the benefit.
- Put up a website – I know this sounds so simple – everyone says put up a website. The fact is, this is one of the first ACTIONABLE steps that you can take to show the world you have a message to share! Websites are so easy to build nowadays – there is no excuse. Just put up a website
- Campaign your products and programs. Tell your audience what you have to share with them! There’s no value in “If you build it they will come.” Be proactive, reach out into your audience and let them know you are alive and willing to bring them to new levels of competency and worth. I know that might sound pompous – but you have a mission, so to speak, a calling – share your expertise.
- Post FREE content. That’s right – teach what you know to those who need to learn. This doesn’t mean that you give away everything you know, but if you don’t give away some FREE actionable information, you will just be one more voice in the background of noise on the web. Giving some of your best stuff is the easiest way to turn your followers into customers. Don’t forget the verse I quoted earlier.
- Get promotional partners. You will be surprised at the folks who wish to partner with you when you are doing the right thing. Initially, you will probably have to reach out to find someone in the same area of expertise to work with – but later on – they will find you! However it happens, be willing to collaborate and work together. Be open to opportunities and they will come.
- Repeat and Build the business based on distinction, excellence and service. Your offer, your persona, who you really are must be differentiated from the crowd. There are plenty of ‘gurus’ out there banging their drums – you need to be different. Provide great value and service to your audience and you will find their loyalty to you and your message as a reward.
These are the 10 steps outlined in The Millionaire Messenger for building YOUR EXPERT EMPIRE. Make no mistake, this is not a book you read and then put down. It is full of interactive and probing questions that you can reflect upon and analyze to see exactly where you fit –
There is so much to learn in this book – in my opinion, it is a book that belongs in every business person’s library.
You can get your paperback copy of The Millionaire Messenger amazon at this link: http://amzn.to/2ENT6rh
The Millionaire Messenger Audiobook is available here if you prefer that format: http://amzn.to/2E7D5eL
Then again, if you prefer a digital version, you can get The Millionaire Messenger Ebook download for kindle here: http://amzn.to/2qoTB84
Regardless of the format you choose to purchase, you will find so much that you can apply to your own life and business in The Millionaire Messenger book.